A mock interview is the replica of job interview used for training purposes. The conversational exercise is similar to the real interview, so as to prepare the candidate for the real interview.
Mock interviews are important because:
- The setting is similar to real one and this simulation helps candidate prepare better.
- Helps in reducing anxiety and stress related to the interview.
- Greatly supportive in boosting candidate’s confidence.
- Offers constructive feedback in a friendly manner.
Our module on Mock Interviews takes care of all aspects that an interviewee have to deal with while facing a real interview.This not only enhances the student’s confidence but also increases their chance of getting a job.
Our module is specifically designed and covers the following aspects:
- What is Mock Interview?
- Why Mock Interviews are important?
- What are the various kind of Interviews?
- What are the commonly asked questions in a mock interview and how they should be answered?
- Helpful video links/online preparation/Books available.
Click Here to download the manual.